WALTRON GmbH is an EMS full-service provider with more than 40 years of experience in producing complex electronic assemblies and devices according to customers specifications and requirements.
Customers from medical technology, aerospace and last but not least photonics market highly value WALTRON‘s comprehensive range of services, starting with support at early stages of product development, consistently high manufacturing quality from prototype to series production, up to extensive logistics services.
WALTRON not only ensures security of supply of raw parts and components, but by request even provides delivery to the end customer.
• PCB assembly SMT, THT
• Reflow, selective and vacuum vapour phase soldering
• Extensive test field (AOI, AXI, Flying Probe, ICT etc.)
• All production stages starting from fitted PCBs up to completely assembled devices ready for end customer delivery
• Assembly of optical and fiberoptical subcomponents (inhouse laser safety representative)
• Production at cleanroom conditions (flow boxes)
• Complete development support starting from initial layouts up to fully automated function tests
• Logistics service from material procurement and security stocks up to direct trading (drop shipping)
Bernhard Walter, Dr. Andreas Able
Tel.: +49 8442 9255-0
Fax: +49 8442 9255-90