1. Liability limitation The contents of this website have been compiled with utmost care. However, bayern photonics e.V. does not assume any liability for accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of the contents provided. The use of the website contents is at the user's own risk. Contributions identified by name express the respective author's opinion and not necessarily the opinion of bayern photonics e.V. The mere use of the bayern photonics e.V. website does not lead to a contractual relationship between the user and bayern photonics e.V.
2. External links This website contains links to websites operated by third parties. These are the responsibility of the respective operators. bayern photonics e.V. reviewed the external contents at the time the link was first created to determine any possible infringements. At that time no legal infringements were apparent. bayern photonics e.V. has no influence whatsoever on the present and future design and contents of the linked webpages. The placing of external links does not imply that bayern photonics e.V. supports the underlying contents of these links. It is unreasonable to expect bayern photonics e.V. to constantly monitor the external links without specific indications of legal infringements. Should any infringements become known, such external links will be immediately deleted.
3. Copyright and neighbouring rights The contents published on this website are subject to the German Urheber- und Leistungsschutzrecht (copyright and neighbouring rights). Any use not permitted by this law requires prior written authorization of the provider or the respective right holder. This particularly applies for duplication, adaptation, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. Unauthorized duplication or distribution of individual contents or entire pages are forbidden and punishable. Only copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use are permitted.
4. Data privacy When visitors access the website of bayern photonics e.V. access information (date, time, page visited) may be saved. Such data are not personal data, they are anonymized. They are analyzed exclusively for statistical purposes. They are not passed on to third parties, neither for commercial nor for non-commercial purposes. bayern photonics e.V. explicitly point out that data transmission in the Internet (e.g. when communicating via e-mail) may have security gaps and cannot completely be protected against access by third parties. The use of the contact information given in the imprint for commercial advertising is explicitly not desired, unless bayern photonics e.V. have granted prior written consent or a business relationship already exists. bayern photonics e.V. and all persons named in this website hereby object to any commercial use or passing on of their data.
5. Personal data You may visit our website without disclosing any personal data. If our pages collect personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address), this is done on a voluntary basis wherever possible. These data are not passed on to third parties without your explicit consent. If a contractual relationship between you and us is to be established, specified or modified, or if you make an inquiry we collect and use your personal data insofar as this is necessary for this purpose (master data). We collect, process and utilize personal data only to the extent required to enable you to use our web offer (traffic data). All personal data are saved only as long as is necessary for the respective purpose (i.e. processing your inquiry or a contract). In doing so we are complying with the retention periods stipulated by tax and commercial law. In individual cases and by order of the responsible authorities we are allowed to pass on information about these data (master data) as far as this is necessary for criminal prosecution, averting of danger, fulfilling the legal tasks of the constitution protection authorities or military counter intelligence or enforcing claims for intellectual property rights.